To set up a legacy with Lasting Legacy you will need to take the following steps:
1. Decide which legacy Package fits your needs.
2. Contact Lasting Legacy or a certified Lasting Legacy Dealer and tell them you would like to purchase an online legacy.
*If you require a custom legacy package then it will be easier to contact Lasting Legacy directly. If you have already set up purchasing arangements with a dealer that is fine, just mention it when contacting Lasting Legacy.
3. Send payment for your online legacy or payment for an online legacy you are getting someone as a gift.
4. Decide if you would like a public online legacy or if you wish to require that people enter a password to view your legacy.
5. Compile information that you would like to use to make your online legacy. You will recieve a packet to assist you with this process after ordering your legacy package. The packet includes ideas of things to include, as well as having important information you need to fill out such as seting up passwords.
6. Once you have compiled your stories, pictures, videos, and any other items you would like to have on your online legacy send them via E-Mail or U.S. Mail to Lasting Legacy (NOT YOUR DEALER)
7. Wait about 5 business days from the day you sent your information to Lasting Legacy and check LastingLegacy.com to view your legacy and share it with friends.